There she is!! step 2 There she is!! step 2

I CANNOT STOP WATCHING THIS!

I saw it the first day it was on NG and I can't stop watching this! It's so good and so well composed! AAAAAA!!! It's soooooo cute! I love it so much.

Every Sperm is Sacred Every Sperm is Sacred

Oh dear fucking christ . . .

THERE WAS A JESUS PENIS, PEOPLE! A Jesus penis! Not to mention that god gets ejaculated on . . . and if you look closely at the stained glass window, the alterboy is in a questionable position in relationship to the priest. GO CATHOLICS!

I loved it. I was pleased to see religions represented as penises . . . that just made me happy. Just a comment: The beginning of the animation also reminded me of the penis song . . . also from The Meaning of Life.

Vindicated Vindicated

I gave it a three . . .

and only for one reason . . . I like that song and didn't have the heart to blam.

A diary of an unborn kid. A diary of an unborn kid.

Ok . . . ok . . . ok . . . you can have your 3.

But WHAT?!?! What the fuck was going on in that animation? I mean seriously . . . it's got hilarious parts but are you trying to talk about the abortion issue seriously or not? I don't get it. First of all, the warning screen: hilarious! The talking Fetus: also hilarious. and then the part on the piano when the fetus is wearing a dress and heals: hilarious! But the words the thing is saying are . . . uh . . . depressing.

The best adjective I can think of for this little work is schizophrenic. MAKE UP YOUR FUCKING MIND!

Liu Kang's Crossover Liu Kang's Crossover

Eclectic.

I hate fucking sprite toons, but this was so god damned good. Your mix of different games and genres was so perfect and it worked together very well. Although there wasn't much of a storyline, it didn't need one. Good job. Good fucking job.

The Stick Collection Pt 1 The Stick Collection Pt 1

Nothing shall ever top an emostick

EMO STICK!!!!!

Salad Fingers Episode 6 Salad Fingers Episode 6

Yes. Yes! YES!

Oh David Firth . . . you delicious, delicious man, you.

4 Days Of Suicide 4 Days Of Suicide

For a first submission, this is teh roxorz . . . um . . . Ladies, gentlemen . . . I do believe we have a prodigy on our hands.

AD: Whats on TV AD: Whats on TV

I very nearly blammed this

But you saved yourself only with Leeroy Jenkins . . .

Only reason . . .

Leeroy Jenkins.

Kolohe responds:

Lets do this! XD

Frog and the Scientist Frog and the Scientist

You sick fuck

What the hell is your problem? Your sense of humor is twisted. I get the joke, but it is in poor taste.